Up-date on What if

I have to say I have just been writing some more of my new novel “What if” Its slow going but I’m happy with the way it’s going.
I’ve had a couple of friends proof read for me; so far and much to my surprise they are blown away!
Agent Sampson and Detective Cameron are really up against it but even though their backs are against the wall they will prevail. The story is becoming intense, edge of the seat but a long way to go before it is finished.
The question is “Will Agent Sampson and Detective Cameron get the information and the evidence to the right people?” In a country on the brink and full of mistrust Sarah and James have to make a choice and decide who is loyal to the United States or a sympathizer to the southern cause.
There is a long road ahead of them full of intrigue and danger at every turn but who do you trust when the CIA, FBI, Military and even the current Administration has been infiltrated. The country is in its darkest hour with shadowy figures in high office waiting to force a coup.

Only Agent Sampson and Detective Cameron can get the truth out there before it’s too late….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mankind intelligent or dumbest animal on the planet?

Man in the woods short story

Peter Hawthorn Belfast bound Adio