Ever have one of those days?

I'm sat here at the computer staring at the screen....
I know what I want to write but it all gets tangled in the fog of writers block; normally I don't suffer this phenomenon because I have such an active imagination or at least I thought I had.

I'm writing a novel at the same time I'm putting a script together !

I find writing the novel relaxing and enjoyable as I progress from one chapter to the next as the story comes together in a seemingly  never ending flow. I then break off the novel and continue with the script writing to give my brain a rest as the story is already written in the script. Tedious comes to mind (Laughs)
Script writing is difficult as everything is visual and what is unseen you have to work a way around it?  
Advice and insight given to me by a script writer friend on Linkedin and the advice taken with gratitude.
It's not until you try your hand at script writing that you soon realize that unlike a novel that goes by chapter and feeling along with description a script is all visual and scene by scene. Tedious (YES) boring definitely NOT and all worth it in the end.

Rant over ....back to it I can feel my imagination beginning to return 👀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mankind intelligent or dumbest animal on the planet?

Man in the woods short story

Peter Hawthorn Belfast bound Adio