Peter Hawthorn series

Just got some more of the audio from Peter Hawthorn Belfast Bound, WHAT a difference listening to your work come to life; now I understand why people prefer to go for audio books.
I was a bit skeptical about audio books verses print or e-book and wondered if I was making the right decision. I joined ACX and read up on all I could, I even went on ask Jeeves and yes ask Jeeves does still exist! to try to understand if audio was popular and to my surprise yes it is.
Audio has been out there for decades but its only been in the last few years that it has taken off and become popular mainly due to today’s electronic devices.
So why the big wow factor of audio….Simple , its easier than reading as most people prefer to listen to a book rather than read it and the benefits are they can multitask whilst they listen, in today’s modern society we are all busier in our lives and reading takes time and concentration , time we don’t have. Audio is easy to listen to and it can be listened almost anywhere, in the car at home ect.
Will I give up on e-books and printed books?
No ! There are still die hard readers who like to hold a book and read but the world of a soft or hard back copy is shrinking although I don’t think it will ever fully be tossed into the trash can. I will continue to turn my books into print and e-book but my main focus is going to be swayed into the audio world.
I found a professional Producer/ Narrator through ACX (Christopher Hogan) and I must say he has impressed me greatly. I am completely blown away to hear my work come to life, I fully recommend any author take the audio route. Peter Hawthorn Belfast Bound will be available on audio sometime after January 31st 2019.
Christopher will then be working on Peter Hawthorn Alaska Incident and then Peter Hawthorn Kuwait into the fires of hell.
I will let you know when these audio books are available ðŸ™‚ 
If you still prefer paperback all three books of the series are available on Amazon, visit my author page at 
amazon.com/author/stephenatkinson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mankind intelligent or dumbest animal on the planet?

Man in the woods short story

Peter Hawthorn Belfast bound Adio